Ryan Cousineau
William Henderson
2023-08-25 20:14:12 UTC
Ryan, are you still around?

Anybody seen him lately?
Jim Flom
2023-09-18 00:44:40 UTC
Post by William Henderson
Ryan, are you still around?
Anybody seen him lately?
You might find him in rec.bicycles.racing, the Facebook edition
https://www.facebook.com/groups/47457434092
Davey Crockett
2023-09-19 09:02:46 UTC
Post by Jim Flom
Post by William Henderson
Ryan, are you still around?
Anybody seen him lately?
You might find him in rec.bicycles.racing, the Facebook edition
https://www.facebook.com/groups/47457434092
Well unfortunately I don't do Facebook or any of the Social Media channels, but having corresponded with Ryan for some 30 years now, I'm worried that he has't been returning emails for the last couple of years.

Last I heard from him by email was when he was commentator for the Burnaby Track Club's "Bare Bones Weekend" event in 2020 and around the same time he gave me a personal run-down on a College my Daughter is Assistant Dean of.

Sadly we all get old and I'll be 84 come December, but I'm hoping Ryan hasn't "Hunng Up His Wheels" one last time.

Bill (Used to be Davey from 1993)
Ted Heise
2023-09-19 12:41:25 UTC
On Tue, 19 Sep 2023 02:02:46 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Davey Crockett
Post by Jim Flom
Post by William Henderson
Ryan, are you still around?
Anybody seen him lately?
You might find him in rec.bicycles.racing, the Facebook
edition https://www.facebook.com/groups/47457434092
Well unfortunately I don't do Facebook or any of the Social
Media channels, but having corresponded with Ryan for some 30
years now, I'm worried that he has't been returning emails for
the last couple of years.
Last I heard from him by email was when he was commentator for
the Burnaby Track Club's "Bare Bones Weekend" event in 2020 and
around the same time he gave me a personal run-down on a
College my Daughter is Assistant Dean of.
Sadly we all get old and I'll be 84 come December, but I'm
hoping Ryan hasn't "Hunng Up His Wheels" one last time.
Bill (Used to be Davey from 1993)
For what it's worth, I just checked the FB group and see that Ryan
posted something within the last 24 hours. So he's not dead yet.

;)
Ted Heise <***@panix.com> West Lafayette, IN, USA
Jim Flom
2023-09-19 14:59:02 UTC
Post by Jim Flom
Post by William Henderson
Ryan, are you still around?
Anybody seen him lately?
You might find him in rec.bicycles.racing, the Facebook edition
https://www.facebook.com/groups/47457434092
Well unfortunately I don't do Facebook or any of the Social Media channels, but having corresponded with Ryan for some 30 years now, I'm worried that he has't been returning emails for the last couple of years.
Last I heard from him by email was when he was commentator for the Burnaby Track Club's "Bare Bones Weekend" event in 2020 and around the same time he gave me a personal run-down on a College my Daughter is Assistant Dean of.
Sadly we all get old and I'll be 84 come December, but I'm hoping Ryan hasn't "Hunng Up His Wheels" one last time.
Bill (Used to be Davey from 1993)
Good to see you're hanging in there, Davey.
"Keep the rubber side down"
Davey Crockett
2023-09-20 18:43:44 UTC
Some kind of the usual Davey BS
Good to see you're hanging in there, Davey.
"Keep the rubber side down"
Thanks Jim, I'm surprised when I wake up these days, but I'm still riding and moved from France to Portugal a dozzen years ago now.

Regards,
Bill/Davey
***@gmail.com
***@gmail.com
***@icloud.com
+351 939 676 966

Jim Flom
2023-09-19 15:21:08 UTC
Post by Jim Flom
Post by William Henderson
Ryan, are you still around?
Anybody seen him lately?
You might find him in rec.bicycles.racing, the Facebook edition
https://www.facebook.com/groups/47457434092
Well unfortunately I don't do Facebook or any of the Social Media channels, but having corresponded with Ryan for some 30 years now, I'm worried that he has't been returning emails for the last couple of years.
Last I heard from him by email was when he was commentator for the Burnaby Track Club's "Bare Bones Weekend" event in 2020 and around the same time he gave me a personal run-down on a College my Daughter is Assistant Dean of.
Sadly we all get old and I'll be 84 come December, but I'm hoping Ryan hasn't "Hunng Up His Wheels" one last time.
Bill (Used to be Davey from 1993)
You should be hearing from him pretty quick, Davey.

JF
rec.bicycles.racing
2023-09-19 17:05:18 UTC
Post by Jim Flom
Post by William Henderson
Ryan, are you still around?
Anybody seen him lately?
You might find him in rec.bicycles.racing, the Facebook edition
https://www.facebook.com/groups/47457434092
Well unfortunately I don't do Facebook or any of the Social Media channels, but having corresponded with Ryan for some 30 years now, I'm worried that he has't been returning emails for the last couple of years.
Last I heard from him by email was when he was commentator for the Burnaby Track Club's "Bare Bones Weekend" event in 2020 and around the same time he gave me a personal run-down on a College my Daughter is Assistant Dean of.
Sadly we all get old and I'll be 84 come December, but I'm hoping Ryan hasn't "Hunng Up His Wheels" one last time.
Bill (Used to be Davey from 1993)
Ryan's old email and phone number still work, Davey

Jim
Ryan Cousineau
2023-09-19 17:45:01 UTC
Post by rec.bicycles.racing
Post by Jim Flom
Post by William Henderson
Ryan, are you still around?
Anybody seen him lately?
You might find him in rec.bicycles.racing, the Facebook edition
https://www.facebook.com/groups/47457434092
Well unfortunately I don't do Facebook or any of the Social Media channels, but having corresponded with Ryan for some 30 years now, I'm worried that he has't been returning emails for the last couple of years.
Last I heard from him by email was when he was commentator for the Burnaby Track Club's "Bare Bones Weekend" event in 2020 and around the same time he gave me a personal run-down on a College my Daughter is Assistant Dean of.
Sadly we all get old and I'll be 84 come December, but I'm hoping Ryan hasn't "Hunng Up His Wheels" one last time.
Bill (Used to be Davey from 1993)
Ryan's old email and phone number still work, Davey
Jim
Rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated. Only my fitness is dead.

The email address here still works :).

I’m still doing commentary for the local velodrome and the occasional online bike race, plus helping to run local events and generally taking credit for stuff as the public face of much hard work by people with more organizational skills than I have.
Ted Heise
2023-09-19 18:31:24 UTC
On Tue, 19 Sep 2023 10:45:01 -0700 (PDT),
Post by Ryan Cousineau
Post by rec.bicycles.racing
Post by Davey Crockett
Post by Jim Flom
Post by William Henderson
Ryan, are you still around?
Anybody seen him lately?
You might find him in rec.bicycles.racing, the Facebook
edition https://www.facebook.com/groups/47457434092
Well unfortunately I don't do Facebook or any of the Social
Media channels, but having corresponded with Ryan for some
30 years now, I'm worried that he has't been returning
emails for the last couple of years.
Last I heard from him by email was when he was commentator
for the Burnaby Track Club's "Bare Bones Weekend" event in
2020 and around the same time he gave me a personal run-down
on a College my Daughter is Assistant Dean of.
Sadly we all get old and I'll be 84 come December, but I'm
hoping Ryan hasn't "Hunng Up His Wheels" one last time.
Bill (Used to be Davey from 1993)
I remember Davey.
Post by Ryan Cousineau
Post by rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan's old email and phone number still work, Davey
Rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated. Only my fitness is dead.
Okay, that made me laugh.

Shades of the old days.
--
Ted Heise <***@panix.com> West Lafayette, IN, USA